Isn't it funny how I find these amazing hotels when I am hardly traveling at the moment? Well it looks like we both should add The Nomad Hotel in New York to our list of must visit places. The hotel was recently featured in Monocle and just a peek into library has me intrigued... Oh how I could sink into one of those chairs or even the sofa right now...
After doing a little more investigating, I was pleasantly surprised to see their current rates start around $295+tax. In a picture of one of the rooms there was even a clawfoot tub.. seriously? This place definitely looks like a keeper.
Oh and let's not forget about some of the lovely amenities they offer:
- Multiple distinct dining spaces with menus by Chef Daniel Humm
- Many rooms with freestanding clawfoot bathtubs
- Exclusive Argan bath amenities by Côté Bastide
- Custom linens, bedding and bathrobes by Sferra and Frette
- Down comforters and pillows (hypoallergenic upon request)
- Mahogany writing desks and television stands
- Handmade vintage Heriz rugs unique to each room
- Curated art program including Portraits de Villes photographs
Just curious, have any of my readers stayed at The Nomad yet? I would love to hear from you, if you have.
source: lingered upon